We act for Executors, Administrators and Trustees of Wills and Estates. In addition to preparing the required documents for Grants of Probate or Grants of Letters of Administration, we advise our clients on all of the legal aspects of the administration from gathering information to start the process through to obtaining final releases from beneficiaries to minimize the risk of legal problems.
Some examples of
work are as follows:
- Applications for Grants of Probate of Wills
- Applications for Grants of Administration when the deceased did not have a Will
- Resealing of Grants of Probate or Administration made in other Provinces
- Advising Executors or beneficiaries on Executors’ accounts, remuneration and Releases
- Assisting in the transfer of estate assets to beneficiaries
- Applications for reseal for out of country estates
If you would like further information or would like to meet with one of our lawyers please feel free to contact us.